Providing Education to achieve excellence in all walks of life
To equip the individuals who are knowledgeable, employable and responsible citizens who are useful to the society.
- Increasing the GER attracting more students from backward castes and minorities to take up higher education.
- Encourage more girl students to pursue higher education.
- Up gradation of the existing facilities like class rooms, labs, auditorium, sports, and examination section and staff rooms.
- Building an administrative building, library and auditorium. Increasing the number of class rooms.
- Building new facilities such as Research centre and enhance the research publications.
- Up gradation of the curriculum as per the market demand.
- Introduction of more number of PG courses and short term certificate courses.
- Conduct more number of remedial classes especially in English.
- To improve the quality of teaching–learning through seminars and workshops.
- Increase the job opportunities so that 100% PG pass outs are employed and at least 25% UG pass outs are employed by campus interviews.