Department of ENGLISH
The Department of English was established in 1948. Optional English was stated in the year 2003.
Language labs are actually computer rooms that facilitate classroom engagement and interactions via computer based exercises and activities to learn English or any other languages.
Traditional classroom- teachings usually offer interactions between the teacher and only one student at a time leaving the rest of the class un-involved in learning.
But in a language lab, all the students can speak simultaneously, they can practice listening and speaking without distracting each other thereby increasing their overall time in learning English or any other language.
In the lab, students are able to practice individually although the class and all exercises remain under the control of the teacher.